The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in meeting sales goals, able to manage team,
works with minimal supervision; be efficient and proactive in completing tasks; be flexible and
demonstrate managing operational skills.
• Existing customer relationship management – manage and grow business opportunities with our
existing customers. Developing and solidifying customer relationships with prospects and customers
• Customer Call Center Team Management – manage team, increase productivity, provide training and
grow the sales
• Special Projects Management – manage special company projects assigned to increase team
performance and productivity
• Partnership Development and Management – manage partnerships with various channels which will
generate business and grow the business.
We are looking for a self starter that is very motivated and aggressive, self-disciplined and results
driven. The position would require making calls to new opportunities and closing deals.
• Professional level experience in a sales environment; proven record of meeting sales goals/quotas.
Candidates will be asked to demonstrate record (can be through references, etc.)
• A minimum of 5 years of professional and related field experience.
• Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required
• Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
• Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
• Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
• Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
• Internet savvy to research customer details
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
Candidate meeting all of the criteria above, please send to Sorin STIRCU - email@example.com a current copy of your resume and a cover letter, both in English, to demonstrate your written skills.
Compensation: $400.00 US
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
PlacidWay, LLC is the top American company, leader in global medical tourism and wellness. www.placidway.com – has reached 1 Million unique visitors, a fast growing medical tourism and wellness company with over 7 years of experience at global level.
PlacidWay has become a leading authority in the field of health tourism through its vision, commitment to service and determination to be the most complete resource possible and has many features to benefit from:
∙ Consumer Centric One Stop Portals
∙ Unique Multi-Touch, Multi Mode Marketing
∙ Enhance Brand Awareness
∙ Rich Knowledge Resources
∙ Targeted & Qualified Patient Leads
∙ Access to Industry Best Practices
PlacidWay.com – global portal for Medical Tourism
PlacidWellness.com – global portal for Wellness
PlacidLiving.com – global portal for Assisted Living
PlacidBlog.com – global blog for Medical Tourism and Wellness
PlacidSolutions.com – best practices for Medical Tourism and Wellness
PlacidSonora.com – targeted solution for Medical Tourism and Wellness