Engineering and Technical support specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
PRA Health Sciences are a Clinical Research Organisation committed to developing our people.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Responsible for initiation, organization, performance and review of all necessary (periodic) qualification/re-qualification activities (including preparation of validation/calibration protocols), monitoring and oversight for maintenance of equipment and systems in all countries of IMP Logistics operations (part of PRA Health Sciences)
- Perform qualification and re-qualification of GxP equipment and systems in accordance with respective validation/qualification instructions
- Perform calibration of temperature and humidity sensors
- Monitor validity of calibration certificates of measurement equipment (CO2 sensors, scales, etc.)
- Oversee service maintenance, performed by third-party companies, of the following equipment and systems:
- Cold-chain equipment;
- Climatic equipment;
- Temperature monitoring systems;
- Backup diesel generators;
- Office climate control units;
- Other measurement equipment
- Monitor and analyze trends of temperature and humidity conditions in climate-controlled storage areas. Identify and report GxP equipment and systems quality issues
- Participate in the IMP Logistics Disaster Recovery Group: o React according to country specific business continuity plan in case of any disasters at the facility. o Ensure all systems and equipment are fully recovered after disaster. o Report and document incidents and issues
- Manage office equipment (i.e. printers, scanner, multi-function devices, cabling, etc.): o Purchasing; o Oversight of maintenance and repairing;
- Support corporate IT department by acting as “remote hands” when requested
A quality focused self-starter with ambition to learn and develop.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- An undergraduate degree in IT or Engineering area
- Relevant work experience on the similar roles and function is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to develop in IT/ Engineering area
- Upper-intermediate English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.