з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking to hire an experienced person immediately operational on foreign clients assignments in Lviv office.
- Responsible for the day to day running of all of our outsourcing assignments
- Serve various types of engagements such as
- Book keeping in compliance with Ukrainian Accounting Rules
- Payroll for Ukrainian employees. Expatriate would be a +.
- Drawing up financial reports required by foreign group under IFRS
- All tax declarations required by the law
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client during the assignment. Carry out work to a high technical standard
- Assume the entire assignment in a first phase. Will assume supervision of assistant in a second phase.
- Reporting to managers
- Experience in foreign corporate assignments as well as in Representative Offices - at least 2-3 year experience
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Computer-literacy skills (including 1C imperatively)
- Good knowledge in English and Polish would be +
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.